[Steppes] FALL COURT

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 09:19:07 PDT 2002

What about the site they used for Elfsea Defender last year in Corsicana?  I forget the name of the site, but it was just small enough, very private and like the old medieval sites.  At times I felt I were in Sherwood Forest.
Suggestion: if the date were changed to later in November or earlier in October, would Camp Burnett be available then?
Gabrielle
 nikkicmiller at yahoo.com wrote:The site for Fall Court has not been confirmed. If
you have a site suggestion, please privately send me
the contact info. at nikkicmiller at yahoo.com.

I have been dragooned(great word!) into stewarding
Fall Court. Jon and Liadan have agreed to be my
co-horts, Ummm... I mean co-stewards.

The theme will remain secret for the time being.

Our plans for feast will be announced at the end of
the week.
Thank you for all your support. We are all going
to have a blast!

Clare