[Steppes] Re: [Steppes]Dallas Library

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Wed Sep 11 14:31:20 PDT 2002

The Dallas Central Library 4th floor is being remodeled.  They have
about 20% of the Fine Arts books on the 1st floor.  Most of these are
the common use type books, home dec. ect.  Some of the Reference are
available (those you have to ask for), but most of what one might need
for documentation is unavailable until about December.  Plan on using
other libraries in the area.  It would be helpful to all, if you know a
local public or college library with a good collection of useful books,
to post it.  Also, I have a fairly good collection of books on
jewelry(early), glass, the Celts and a variety of others, I am willing
to help anyone on these subjects.  Just let me know.
Cairenn
214-946-4110
curuadh at swbell.net