[Steppes] Source for leather

Aaron Robb philo_net at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 10:20:49 PDT 2002

Tandy Leather reopened w/ 3 Texas stores recently. From the previous
e-mail:

Dallas
10220 E Northwest Hwy  (SE corner of NW Hwy and Ferndale, one mile
east
of Flagpole Hill)
214-342-2282
800-449-0785

Fort Worth
8117 Camp Bowie West (Old Hwy 80 location)
817-244-3432
866-322-8965

Austin:
5318 Cameron Road
512-302-4440
888-498-9881

--- Larry Boardman <lboard at attbi.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>                 I seem to remember someone listed several leather
> supplyers
> recently. I seem to have lost that list and am having a heck of a
> time
> trying to find leather and tools. Any suggestions?
>

> Bran MacNiell

=====
---
Aaron D. Robb, M.Ed., NCC, LPC

"Now I lay me down to sleep / I hear the sirens in the street
All my dreams are made of chrome / I have no way to get back
home" - Tom Waits