[Steppes] Arabella's head/brain thing

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 23:17:02 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Arabella you and Fearghus are always in my thoughts.  You are tough like me,
you'll get through this just fine. (image)  I'll see you at Defender.

HL Mary Elisabeth
From: "Lisa Duke"
Subject: [Steppes] Arabella's head/brain thing
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:05:20 -0500
Greetings to all of you,
If you are un-interested in someone else's medical issues delete now.
I saw another Neurosurgeon today have a final diagnosis. I probably have a
benign pituitary tumor that has ruptured. Surgery is scheduled for Friday
October 18, 2002 at Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas.
I am to see an endocrinologist and an ear nose & throat (ENT) surgeon before
the surgery.
I finally proved to the doctors that whatever I have was first discovered in
1994 and has grown to the size it is today.
If you want more info contact me. Wish me luck!
Arabella