[Steppes] OT- bricklaying?

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 30 18:57:18 PDT 2002

Hi, y'all:

I need to rebuild my mailbox post.  It's one of those brick things, and apparently was not well-sealed as the mailbox is rusting from inside.  I have permission from the local post office to replace it, but need to figure out the logistics.  Pulling the old box out from the brick pillar and inserting a new one appears to be a no-go.  A few years ago one of my neighbors (now moved) had to rebuild theirs after someone drove into it and knocked it over, but I don't think that's practical to my vehicle.

If anybody has experience (I can do basic stuff, like walls) with this sort of thing, and is willing to help me, please let me know.  I'm willing to pay, at least by cooking dinner.

                                            ---= Morgan

America will always be the home of the free, because it is the home of the brave.
                        ---= Lockheed Martin memorial ad, 9/11/02