[Steppes] 12th night / locker

Aaron Robb philo_net at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 07:18:01 PST 2002

OK, my reply to John below is what I get for doing e-mail before
coffee. Anyway I wanted to remind folks that Philip and I and a large
truck will be at the storage locker Friday (1/4/02) at Noon to load
up and head down to Ennis to set up for 12th Night.

We should be at Sokol Hall at 2:00 p.m., god willing and the creek
don't rise. I know many of you who signed up to help won't be able to
come down until after work, but we plan on being there until about 10
p.m., so any help is appreciated.

Just as a reminder I've got the following volunteers signed up (from
various populace meetings):

Setup (in no particular order)
Margarite
Alasdair
Ironwyrm
Iames Locklainn
Liadan Brega

Teardown (starts at 10 when the site officially closes. We have to be
out by midnight)
Llywelyn Gruffydd
John Shaw
Iames Locklainn
Margarite McBridin
Vincenzo
Nuala
Layla
Gabrielle
Alasdair
Katya
Ironwyrm
Liadan Brega

and I know Philip and I've spoken to lots more of you who have said
"we'll be there". I'd like to thank everyone in advance - y'all
should all know that any event like this takes a lot of effort on the
part of many people to pull off.

We hope to see those of you who can make it at the storage locker,
and the rest at the hall. Please let me know if there are any
questions!

Philo

--- Aaron Robb <philo_net at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Noon, actually. I'm just about to send a reminder to the Steppes
> List.
>
> Philo
> --- John de Irwynne <lordirwynne at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > The set up crew is supposed to meet at the locker on
> > Friday 1/4. But I don't remeber what time.  Was it
> > 11:00AM ?
> >

> > Thanks,
> > John

> =====
> ---
> Aaron D. Robb, M.Ed., NCC, LPC
>
> If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
>             -Mark Twain

=====
---