[Steppes] Let it Snow!!

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 13:18:47 PST 2002

My appologies to the Barony.  I spent my holidays in the frozen tundra of
Northshield and I *THOUGHT* to make sure I brought none of the weather home
to warm Ansteorra, but alas, someone mananged to pack some winter away in
one of my bags.  Those Northshielders are sneaky that way!  I'll be more
careful next time.

Morgan Buchanan

From: "morgancain at earthlink.net" <morgancain at earthlink.net>

 >>> It's snowing here in Cedar Hill!!

I counted two flakes in Addison, and one of my team members reported
another.  HA!  We have more flakes on our team......

                                       ---= Morgan