[Steppes] TIME for Business Meeting?

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Tue Jan 8 14:50:16 PST 2002

Ick, sorry I will relink that right now....

all meetings are set for 7:30 unless otherwise noted (like fighter
practice) :)

--
Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
chiara at io.com

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Morgan Cain wrote:

OK, this sounds really dumb, but since I don't usually attend the business meetings I don't know - WHEN do they start?  7:00pm or 7:30pm?  Maeva's monthly reminders only tell people the date, and the Baronial website also does not list the time.  (Luckily I know WHICH "La Madelaine," as that is not on the website either.)

                                        ---

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming."
 I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed."   ---