[Steppes] TIME for Business Meeting?

morgancain@earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 8 15:48:07 PST 2002

>>> It's always posted in the SteppesLetter.

And of course, I don't get the SteppesLetter (there wasn't any point, when Nortel ahd me living mostly in other Kingdoms, and I never got around to subscribing after I changed jobs).  For those who don't, for various reasons, it would help to have such information on the webpage calendar.

                                    ---= Morgan

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming."
  I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed."   ---= G. Stoddart