[Steppes] Hello again

Sarah Lakey hrldndva at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 13:22:36 PST 2002

Greetings, Barony!

Thorburger and I have finally managed to get mostly
settled into our new abode, and work is starting to
have a somewhat predictable schedule.  We wish we had
been able to attend 12th Night, but had a previous
obligation.
The webpage calendar is quite helpful.  I am assuming
that Open Library is an evening for members to bring
their books for group research, but would appreciate
correction if I am wrong so that we don't show up ill
equipped.
I hope we get to meet more of the Barony soon!
YiS,

Sarah