[Steppes] Archery on Sunday at Eastfield

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 16:02:11 PST 2002

Jaque isn't going to be back in time for archery
practice and he has asked me to pickup the equipment
and run it. I know several of the regulars are going
to shoot at Royal Huntsman, but I was wondering how
many would show up at Eastfield? I can only carry two
butts/targets in my car, if there are going to be alot
of people there I'll need some help transporting the
remaining equipment, including the loaner stuff. If I
could get a count of how many plan to show up I could
get an idea of what kind of transport arrangements I
need to make for the gear, so the question is, who is
planing on being there?

Thanks, YIS

Greylond Aston

"There are only two kinds of people in battle, Archers
and TARGETS!!"