[Steppes] Cooking Guild - new dates

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Fri Jan 25 12:27:20 PST 2002

Updating.......site........updateing.....site......

Anyone else with updates???

--
Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
chiara at io.com

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Morgan Cain wrote:

At the meeting last night, and after some discussion among the people who have indicated the most interest, we have decided to switch the Cooking Guild monthly meeting to the second WEDNESDAY (not Tuesday) beginning in March.  In February, with too many potential conflicts, we are going to be meeting on the FIRST Wednesday instead.

So the schedule of the next few meetings is: