[Steppes] about fighter practice correction

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 08:16:51 PST 2002

Yes to all three of us, plus I think Their Excellencies should have his info
as well.  Since the Seneschal is truly our legal representative, HE Edwin
should definitely be given the information.  Contact Lord Iames about the
possibility of a Demo, and I and my team of Deputies will be there.  Also, I
could give the reporter further information to work with, and resources (I'm
sure he can check the archives and find that segment the news did on Gulf
Wars 9 to field a really good report).  Is this still at the dinky little
Mary Head park (not much room for pavillions other than the mundane one they
have there), or the larger one further down on Keller Springs?  Actually, if
we know the date, we could reserve the mundane pavillion and let them know
that DMN is going to be there reporting - might score us some brownie points
with the parks dept in Carrollton.

All we need now is to get the reporter to commit to a date.

Gabrielle

>From: "Morgan Buchanan" <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com>
>To: steppes at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Steppes] about fighter practice correction
>Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:33:34 -0600
>
>The reporter gave both Miguel amd myself his card, and took our contact
>information.  He said he would arrange with us in advance which Sunday he'd
>be coming, so we could have other interesting things for him.  Probably the
>best thing to do would be when he contacts us for us to pass him along to
>our Hospitilar, Edwin, or maybe the demo coordinator...or do we have a "PR"
>person?
>

>From: "Morgan Cain" <morgancain at earthlink.net>
>To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: Re: [Steppes] about fighter practice correction
>Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:46:00 -0600

>by and asked if he could bring a camera crew out sometime.  I agreed.  I
>hope we have more people at the practice they come to then they bring with
>them from the Dallas Morning News. *laughs* <<<
>
>Miguel, did you get info from the reporter for HE Edwin or some other
>proper
>person?  In my old groups, we had a "public contact: designee - seneschal,
>chatelaine, someone - who would field and organize all the media requests.
>That can be more helpful than a random visit, because knowing when it is we
>can plan to have people, pavilions, and all sorts of activities going.
>
>                                             ---= Morgan

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "