[Steppes] about fighter practice correction

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Mon Jan 28 12:41:36 PST 2002

-----Original Message--
---
From: Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio [mailto:chiara at io.com]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 11:01 AM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Steppes] about fighter practice correction

PR is the Demo coordinator as far as I know, we did assign a generic email
address for this stuff if you ever get stuck somewhere with a need to give
out a quick easy email address:

steppes at steppes.org :)

--
Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
chiara at io.com

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Morgan Buchanan wrote:

The reporter gave both Miguel amd myself his card, and took our contact
information.  He said he would arrange with us in advance which Sunday he'd
be coming, so we could have other interesting things for him.  Probably the
best thing to do would be when he contacts us for us to pass him along to
our Hospitilar, Edwin, or maybe the demo coordinator...or do we have a "PR"
person?