[Steppes] about fighter practice correction

Mike & Crystal Lemming portofun at ticnet.com
Mon Jan 28 22:29:35 PST 2002

> Miguel, did you get info from the reporter for HE Edwin or some
> other proper
> person?

Proper, hmm this word, you keep using it... ;)
No, I did not.  I took his interest as a sign that he would run it by his
editor and see if they have a need for a community interest story.  I didn't
get the impression that he wanted us to contact him. If he contacts me and
shows more interest, then I was going to give his information out to the
appropriate parties.

Miguel