[Steppes] Border Wars Work days

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Wed Jan 30 15:28:40 PST 2002

Greetings everyone.  I hope all of you are faring well these days,
colder though they be.

We cordially invite one and all to come to our work weekend at Hawkwood
- this weekend, February 2 and 3.  For directions please see our website
( http://lindenwood.ansteorra.org/borderwars - yes it’s a shameless
plug!! -- although, most of you are incredibly well aware of
when/where/why, etc of the event).

At this time we are in need of many strong backs (weak minds are fine)
to move undergrowth and dead branches and possibly mow.  I should have a
clearer idea of just what in the way of mowing we will need done when I
have spoken with the owner – hopefully we will not need to mow at all!
Another consideration in regard to mowing is as always the weather -
which is supposed to be fine, but hey, it’s Texas
it could be snowing by
then!  {Definitely not advocating snow - it can snow on February 19 and
not a day before
please, please, please!!!}

If you are interested in coming to the work day, please let me know.  I
am trying to gauge how much work we will be able to accomplish on
Saturday in the hopes that we will not need to go back out on Sunday (at
least not for long anyway).

Thank you.
Margarite and Adriana
Autocrats Border Wars 2002