[Steppes] Gulf Wars travel

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Thu Jan 31 09:39:47 PST 2002

Greetings, Warriors!

It is that time again....we are all madly sewing and packing and
armoring and, and, and.....
We need to know who of you has preregistered for War, and indicated that
you would be camping with Steppes or Steppes/Elfsea.  It is important
that we get a complete and accurate count, so that land may be allocated
correctly.  It may seem redundant, since you already sent in your
paperwork, but that is just how it is.
Please respond to my private email address, not the group list(s), if
you are preregistered for Steppes.  If you have not preregistered, but
intend to go to War and want to camp with Steppes, you may contact me
and your interest will be considered.  It is not guaanteed that we will
be able to fit you in, because the land-o-crat is only allowed to
allocate ground space for those who troubled themselves to preregister.
We will try to work with you, however because, well,  the more dead
Trimarans the better......

Thank you,

Catrin
Steppes