[Steppes] REMINDER - Cooking Guild Meeting

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 4 05:23:10 PST 2002

Just a reminder, since we're not on the regular schedule this month, that the Cooking Guild will meet THIS Wednesday night - February 6th - at 7:30pm at my house.  Same location as January Populace; email if you need directions.

TOPIC will be "Lenten Diet in the Middle Ages and Renaissance" and the hands-on segment will be making almond milk.  If you want some to take home, bring a small jar or bottle; I have a few but not horribly many.

I will try to also have something made with almond milk for people to taste.  And we will discuss the March meetings (don't forget, in March we have a Sunday afternoon hands-on workshop).

                                                ---= Morgan

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming."
 I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed."  ---= G. Stoddart