[Steppes] Populace at our house?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 07:18:35 PST 2002

Maeva (the Chronicler) called me on the phone to tell me that she was
printing up the SteppesLetters (they had to be reprinted because of
printshop errors) and wasn't going to be able to make it to business
meeting.

She asked me if I knew where Populace was going to be, to which I replied
no.  She said that no one had said anything about it.

I said that we could have it at our place in Carrollton.  She said something
about an insert in the SteppesLetter about it.  So, unless something was
decided at business meeting last night, we can go ahead and have it over
here - especially if Maeva put an insert in the SteppesLetter.  Is that
alright with you guys?

Gabrielle

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "