[Steppes] March Populace

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:44:30 PST 2002

Unto Their Excellencies, Baronial Officers, and especially the Chronicler
and Virtual Scribe of the Steppes (as well as the general populace).

We heard that there has been a slight lack in volunteers for populace
meeting locations as mentioned at business meeting last night.  We would,
therefore, like to open our Carrollton home for the May Populace Meeting
prior to Steppes' Warlord (we heard that April was taken by Lord Iames and
Liadan).

If there is a conflict with this, please let us know.

Gabrielle and Jon
(ps, if there is an insert in the SteppesLetter saying that February
populace is to be at our house, please ignore it)

>From: John de Irwynne <lordirwynne at yahoo.com>
>To: steppes at ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Steppes] March Populace
>Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:13:20 +0000 (GMT)
>
>March Populace will be at our house. I believe this is
>March 21. Our address is 2115 El Dorado Way in
>Carrollton. February populace is at the home of Lady
>Nuala and Lord Vicenzo.
>

>thank you,
>John and Elspeth

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "