[Steppes] LW scribes Sunday Feb 10 at Suzanna's

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Wed Feb 6 14:41:16 PST 2002

We will meet at my house on Sunday, Feb 10 from 1 to 4 ish.  Agenda
includes painting prize scrolls for Border Wars.  THESE NEED TO BE
FINISHED - please come help.  Possibly charters, if anyone has blanks to
bring (I do not, at this time).  Cows can also be painted, if need be, as
long as someone brings supplies for that.

Light refreshments might be available (or maybe not...  depends on what's
in the pantry).

Hope to see you all.
Suzanna

DIRECTIONS:
our house is 2925 Seymour in Dallas, near the end of the street on the
right.  Dallas mapsco 23K.  214-351-3907.