[Steppes] Cooking Guild - success and scheduling

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 7 03:53:46 PST 2002

Hi, y'all:

Sorry not to see some of you at the meeting last night.  We had good success making almond milk and tasting one of the recipes in my handout.  If people who could not come want a copy, let me know.

For next month, the way dates fall, we would have our Sunday cooking afternoon almost on top of our usual monthly meeting.  The cooking is on Sunday, March 10th, which I could see as the only open date (others being NTIF, Gulf Wars, a pas d'armes at which I am teaching, and Easter).

Last night we discussed skipping the midweek meeting and just having the Sunday afternoon cooking session.  Anybody object?

                                                    ---= Morgan

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming."
 I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed."  ---= G. Stoddart