[Steppes] Successful Demo Thanks!

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 13 05:44:40 PST 2002

Hi, y'all:

Just wanted to give my thanks to the people who helped at Newmann Smith High School's Orchestra Spring Dinner last night:

Agilwulf - Elspeth - Elysia de Solares - Gabrielle - Morgan Buchanan - Richard of Dursnford - Suzanna the Herbalist

We did have questions before the active part of the demo, and quite an enthusiastic crowd after.  I'll get duplicates of my photos for Iames and/or Gabrielle to put into whatever records they keep.  We handed out about fifty info flyers (which I promptly went home and updated with fighter practice locations for Thursday's demo).  The static display was spread over three tables and we all kept busy answering questions about the things we were showing and doing.  The fighters did a great job with schtick and explaining themselves.

Thanks to everybody for the help!

                                                    ---= Morgan

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming."
 I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed."  ---= G. Stoddart