[Steppes] Lost and Found at Border Wars

Bryan Hanson maceogan at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:44:13 PST 2002

Some good gentle lost a large pair of wrought iron torches and a propane
tank with long hose at Border Wars this past weekend.  If you can
identify the torches and help find the owners then please let me or the
autocrats know.  They are extremely well crafted and would fetch a nice
price in our silent auction if unclaimed.  Ransom may be required.

Alasdair MacEogan
Seneschal, Canton of Lindenwood

PS: The remainder of the Lost and Found list will be posted as soon as
the items are cataloged.