[Steppes] Demo

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Tue Feb 19 12:47:37 PST 2002

Greetings,

We have a demo this Friday at Furneaux Elementary.  It starts at 7pm but setup will start at 6pm.  I hope to see many of you.  This is a Boy Scout demo.  There will be a dinner and during the demo we will have some fighting.  This is a blue and gold awards dinner so parents will be there also.

All those who have committed to do this please confirm with me so I can get an accurate head count.  Again, all are welcome and thank you in advance.

Thank you,
Viscountess Kate
972-907-2606