[Steppes] Herbal workshop

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Tue Feb 19 23:13:00 PST 2002

Greetings,

It's that time again.  We are having a herbal workshop this Sat. at Chiara's house.  She has consented to let us come and create some of our creations there.  The time is set for noon.  We will be making bug repellent, body powders, bath salts and hand cream.  Come one, come all and lets use this time to get the rest of the Queens Larges for Gulf Wars finished.  We have a lot of work to do.

Supplies needed are:

Grapeseed oil
Almond oil
glycerin
southernwood
rosemary
baking soda
essential oils

Please call me or email with what you are bringing in the way of supplies.

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Kate
972-907-2606