[Steppes] RE: Beford Fighter Practice Tonight!

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Wed Feb 20 09:09:45 PST 2002

Thanks, it is just that the first time we added a Duncam gathering on the
webpage I was accused of doing it without permission when I did have
direct permission. I do not want a repeat of this. So, please email me
privately with Duncan's and Drake's email addresses so that I can get it
straight from them. Sorry for long drawn out sucession of emails.

--
Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
chiara at io.com

On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, morgancain at earthlink.net wrote:

>>> But WHO do I ask for permission to post this to our webpage? :)

Since it is in a public location and open to all, I don't think you need to obtain permission from anybody, as long as you have the details.

                            ---

“When I’m old, I don’t want them to say of me, “She’s so charming.”
I want them to say, “Be careful, I think she’s armed.”  ---dart