[Steppes] Re: [Lindenwood] His Excellencies Iron Torches

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Feb 21 19:42:08 PST 2002

Dire news indeed M'lord,

Your tale of woe & misfortune has reached our ears in the training camp
of the Army of Ansteorra.  I am most thankful that you and your children
did escape for the most part unharmed.  Rest assured that the
perpetuators of this foul deed shall be caught and properly punished.

I am also sure that when I explain your situation to HRM Aaron & Duke
Kein they shall grant me leave from my duties and war preparations to
take charge of this investigation personally.

Lord William Ironwyrm

Captain of the Baronial Guard of the Steppes
Lieutenant Archery Commander of the Army of Heros