[Steppes] Steppes camp area at war -- those attending please read -- others may delete

John Mays john_l_mays at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 07:02:39 PST 2002

Last night at the meeting, the Barroness asked me if I would like to
coordinate things for the Steppes camp.  Wil is doing the same for the
Archers, and we plan to work together in all this.

First things first, if you email Wil, don't assume I will know what you are
talking about, and if you email me, don't assume that he will know what we
discussed.  And for goodness sake, don't send your email to the world, we
will have a seperate list for the Gulf war group.

Also, I a am a gruff person by nature, and as much as I have begged my maker
for an upgrade, he keeps telling me that 'that number is no longer in
service' and to 'check the number and dial again.'  So, what you see is what
you get.

On the subject of meals and such.  We did pretty good last near, but there
was some confusion that I want to avoid this time.  Attached you will see a
spread sheet with some important questions on it.  I would like each of you
attending to fill out BOTH pages of the form and send it back to me ASAP.  I
would also like to suspend the other list that is gathering meal times until
I get this information back and have had a chance to look it over.  I am not
trying to step on any toes here, I am just trying to do this all in one
mailing.

There will be a seperate mailing later involving items we need for the camp.
Since we will all be together in a rather small group, there is no need to
bring lots of duplicate items.

Thanks for your time, and get this back to me as soon as you can.  If there
is anyone you know that is going, but is lax in reading email, give them a
nudge.  I would like to have this info by Saturday morning.