[Steppes] Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Guild March cancellation and a question

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Tue Feb 26 07:43:12 PST 2002

Greetings unto the Archers of the Steppes,
March comes upon us and I am in a quandary.
With the North Texas Irish Festival and Gulf wars around the corner, our
normal meeting and alternate meeting days are wiped out.
Would all who are members of the guild please contact me so that we can
discuss a the possibility of changing to a different day. I feel we would be
able to have fewer cancellations if we moved to a week night and scheduled
occasional work days as needed on the weekends.
I may be contacted at James.M.Cleek at abc.com  or 972-680-1689 evenings before
10.
Yours In service,
Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Guild Head