[Steppes] Irish Festival Fighters (heavy and light)

Mike & Crystal Lemming portofun at ticnet.com
Thu Feb 28 01:40:28 PST 2002

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to reach all of the area light and heavy fighters, so if someone
would be so kind as to cross-post this to the Elfsea List I would appreciate
it.  I will probably hold the official Steppes fighter practice at the Irish
Festival on Sunday.  I'm attempting to find out how many fighters we can get
in for free. So, if you are interested in participating in the fighting demo
on Sunday, let me know so that I can try to coordinate things somewhat.  You
don't have to be from Steppes to come participate in the demo and enjoy the
Irish Festival.  So everyone who can come out, please do; and please let me
know ahead of time if you can.

Thanks,

Miguel