[Steppes] persona games....

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Thu Feb 28 08:32:09 PST 2002

Relax, Jon.  Our torches are not Baronial property, nor items for which you need
to feel any responsibility-certainly not in this case.  We took them to the
event all by ourselves and forgot them under our own power.  Someone took
advantage of the situation to have some fun with us.  This has been a trite
little game in which I have been a willing participant, and no harm has come to
any person or item of property.  If I mislead anyone by my false shock and
dismay at populace meeting (attempting to further the play), then I apologize.
I guess I am not a very good actress.  I will admit that I was a little bit
confused at first, but that is just me being slow on the uptake (and getting
behind on my email, which is now obviously back up).  Didn't mean to make anyone
paranoid.
If you don't like these sorts of persona games, then please feel free to use
your "delete" button.  Or, perhaps those of us who do enjoy it can take it off
the main list.  We just thought it would be a bit of fun and intrigue, something
we could all enjoy together for a while....We certainly are very appreciative of
your concientious attitude toward your duties as Quartermaster, and consider you
an invaluable asset to the Steppes community and our good friend.  We couldn't
do without you.  But let's not any of us get our knickers in a twist over a
silly little bout of dueling keyboards.

Fond reards to all,

Catrin
Baroness