[Steppes] Clothier's Guild

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 14:32:33 PST 2002

Yes we will be meeting the day after business meeting
which is the FIRST Wednesday of the month. This means
we have one more meeting before Gulf War.
(I am calendarically challenged) Our focus for the
time being is come over and SEW. Bring your projects
even if you don't think you need help. We'd all like
to see your stuff. (garb, that is) Sorry for the
confusion.

-Elspeth

--- Kellie Hardy <khemail at swbell.net> wrote: > Hi
Elspeth,