[Steppes] NTIF

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Thu Feb 28 14:34:29 PST 2002

I like that answer. So the only things that need to be brought with us are
the A&S displays, Tables, Pavilions, and such that you would not normally
bring through the Gate. Also those who show up at 8:30 to help set up will
probably not need a pass since you are already on the grounds. Hint Hint ;)
Iames