[Steppes] NTIF WE now have an inside Space!!!!

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Fri Mar 1 14:32:49 PST 2002

We now have an inside space and will be doing our demo in the Centennial
Building in the Heritage area. We will evaluate the weather and make our
plans for Saturday afternoon and Sunday. But for now we are going to be
inside. Please don't let the weather stop your fun, come on out and join us.
If you have any SCA related Videos please bring them as we will have a
monitor and VCR.
Those that get there before 9:30 to help set up should not need passes.
When you get to fair park if you need a pass call my cell at 214-697-5917 or
Baron Fritz at 214-460-7782.
Yours in Service,
Lord Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Demo Coordinator
Steppes Baronial Guard
Steppes Bowyer and Fletchers Guild Leader