[Steppes] Truck space for Gulf:

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sun Mar 3 22:46:47 PST 2002

Greetings,

Is message is to anyone planning to attend Gulf War and in need of
transporting more stuff than you have room for, Elfsea has offered space
on their truck for those of us from the Steppes needing it at a nominal
fee.  It will sure beat trying to haul a big overloaded trailer down that
long road for ten to twelve hours.  Contact Lord Caelin at the e-mail
address in the below message for details.

In service,

Ironwyrm