[Steppes] Reminder: Business Meeting

morgancain@earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 4 07:16:54 PST 2002

I will not be at the Business Meetng (as usual!).  Please would someone announce that the Cooking Guild will NOT have our usual second-Wednesday meeting because we will be meeting this coming Sunday at 2:30pm for our alternate-monthly hands-on cooking session, and they would be just too close together.  The theme is Things To Take To Events, and I would appreciate knowing who intends to come so that enough recipes are available.

I just noticed that there is a Gulf War Attendees meeting, and there was apparently a formal meeting that I missed.  Lady Arabella also has some issues with my registration.  I think that to make things easier for everybody, and since I had a lot of trouble finding Steppes camp when I arrived (at 3:00am I have unfortunately limited tolerance for driving around aimlessly to figure out where to set up camp), I think I'll camp with some friends who have been offering space to me.  Thanks anyway!

                                 ---= Morgan

PS:  Congrats for winning "Best Cultural Exhibit" at NTIF!

People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself.
But the self is not something that one finds.
It is something one creates.        ----=  Thomas Szasz