[Steppes] NTIF Thank You

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Tue Mar 5 07:26:36 PST 2002

I would like to thank all who participated in the NTIF Demo Saturday and
Sunday. Those who worked the booth and those who worked the festival. If you
were at fair park you were appreciated. I tried to keep score who was there
so that I could thank you all properly.  I Hope I got everyone here is my
list of all who helped out.
In the booth
		Marguerie de Jauncourt
		John de Irwynne
		Elspeth de Forbeys
		Andrew of Alton
		Stella of Lundeia
		Emer O'Cealliagh
		Clare Wynters
		Nuala
		Vincenzo
		Brendan Delafyeld
		Anne the Spinster
		Catrin Brynmorgan
		Fritz der Rothirsch
		DJ Stephens
		Loni Orbison
		Viscountess Katherine
		Viscount Hightower
		Julianna Vertue
		Siobhan nic Ghiolla Mhin
		Miguel
		Conal
		Weston Olson
		Gena Olsen
		Liadan Bregh
		Robert Escobar
		Adrian Lochlainn
		Caliban The Red
		Elysia
		Don
		Jessica
		Joe
		Magarite Mcbriden
		Alisdair
		JT
		Christophus
		Aiden
Behind the Scenes
		Morgan Cain
		Gabrielle
		Chiara Francesca
		Jan
		Suzanna
		Aiglewulf
		Phillipe
		Maria

		I hope I have not missed anyone. I would like to take this
opportunity to especially thank Baron Fritz and Baroness Catrin for taking
care of some of the last minute details that almost slipped through the
cracks when WORK reared it's ugly head Thursday night.  To Brendan and Anne
for their quick thinking in acquiring our wonderful  indoor space a very
heartfelt thanks. And last but not least to Viscountess Katherine who was my
right arm in all the site details and work with the festival in coordinating
extra volunteers.

		Vivat

		Please come to business meeting tonight for a full
accounting of these great days.

Yours in Service,
Lord Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Demo Coordinator
Steppes Baronial Guard
Steppes Bowyer and Fletchers Guild Leader