[Steppes] ride to Gulf War

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Tue Mar 5 07:56:47 PST 2002

Hey half the fun is waiting in line and sleeping in the car.  There are parties all night up and down the road.  You can meet people from all over the Known World that way.

If you do camp in line make sure someone in line wakes you up in the morning.  You don't want to loose your place.  I've seen it happen... they'll just drive around you. - arabella