[Steppes] Sokal info for 12th Night 2003

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 22:24:03 PST 2002

Greetings Steppes:

  For those who are interested in stewarding Steppes 12th Night in 2003,
here is the Sokal Hall site information.  This will help in your pre-bid
planning, especially with budget, site layout and making a pre-event
calendar.  Now is not too early to plan, so start considering what you need
and if you are able.  This is by no means all the information you will need,
but it is defiantly a beginning.

  Stewarding 12th Night can be a very rewarding experience and I must say
that it has been my favorite event to work on.  I will definantly be
available for advise and assistance to whomever is awarded the next bid, and
I hope those people luck.  Also, I am sure that Lord Philo, my co-steward,
and Lady morgan, my feast steward, will also be available to help.

No Sober Person Dances,
Philip White
philipwhite at hotmail.com

ENNIS SOKAL HALL INFORMATION

Address:

Sokal Hall
4811 SM 1183
Ennis 75119

Contact:
Lil, 972-875-7834, alt. 972-875-7959
Should also get off site contact information

Rental Fee:
$200 deposit, $1000 total
Deposit due asap, rest due the day of the event

Hall Times:
Almost anytime arrival, but should be out by Midnight Friday.
Must be out by 1 am on Saturday

Tables:
99, but make sure and check, they should have a count after their new years
function
wooden, 8ft x 28 inches (?)

Hall dimensions (these are from Lil @ Sokal):
2 tile sections divided by a wooden section
Wooden: 40 x 150
Tile: 20 x 150
Total: 80 x 150

Considerations:
Call Lil with the time set-up crew expects to make site on Friday sometime
the week before
Must tell Lil that you want the bar open early on Sat.