[Steppes] RE: CORRECTION! Fabric District help needed

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 6 08:33:34 PST 2002

Big OOOOOPS!!!  I'm so embarrassed!!   <:)

I said Sam Goody's, when the place is actually Sam Moon's (he's Asian)!  My
mistake.  So, go to Sam Moon's on Harry Hines for those accessories!!!

However, Sam Goody's is a wholesale beer and wine store on Greenville Ave.
where you can get great prices on cases and kegs! ;)

Gabrielle