[Steppes] Steppes Archery at Eastfield 3/10

jspinks@ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 8 19:43:48 PST 2002

Greetings good gentles.

My condolences to those such as I that are not going to Gulf War this year.  Since I be not going and shall not be frantically finishing last minute preparation prior to travel we will have some fun anyway and launch a few sharp pointed-type missiles at the golden centers of targets and thence post some scores to the archery lists.  Loaner gear is available so please do not hesitate to come on out and make use of it- even if you have never picked up a bow.

Practice will be at Eastfield College from noon to 3 weather permitting.  We even welcome those that are well prepared to travel and just wish to spend a pleasnt afternoon prior to your journey.

Until then good gentles
Jacques the Spink