[Steppes] Anybody going to Glass Bead Night?

morgancain@earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 14 11:27:25 PST 2002

Hi, y'all:

Someone in Elfsea needs to get some stuff out to Gulf Wars, and I can take it IF I get it by midnight.  We are hoping that instead of us driving to some midpoint, there might be someone from Steppes going to the Glass Bead Night (in Bedford) who can bring it from there to me.

Alternatively, does anybody know of an Elfsea person coming to Rapier or anything else, who might be able to get the package from her before coming over, and I can meet there?

Thanks!

                                 ---= Morgan

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
                                                ---=  Walter Bagehot