[Steppes] Gulf War Return!!!

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sun Mar 17 19:41:57 PST 2002

Greetings all,

Lord Owen and I have just returned from Gulf War XI, I am very happy to
inform you all Ansteorra has once again beaten Trimaris to another
glorious tie!!

We are very tried and in need of unpacking, so more details will soon
follow and we shall have many a great war tale & camp story to relate to
you during our upcoming populous.  Thanks to all whom kept our homeland
save while we were away fighting Trimaris with the army of Ansteorra.

Vivat for the homeguard of the Steppes & Vivat Ansteorra!!!

Ironwyrm