[Steppes] A message about your hearts

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Wed Mar 20 07:57:26 PST 2002

Hello, It was me. I'm doing better. I still get tired easy. I'm going
through test here to see what happen. But, My doctor is on the side of the
Mississippi doctor opion. Angina(?sp) Attack, I had several test done
Tuesday and they want to repeat the test Monday and compare these two with
the ones done Thrusday in Mississippi. The pictures they took show I have 2
narrow artrys and this was my problrm.
The good thing for me is I know what the problrm is and what not to do now.
Both Doctors say I can sill fight but not in a shield wall, I can fight
spear and/or bow in a war. I prefer spear. Most likely it will be around
Gothic War or Elfsea Defender before I get back into armor.
Ld Carlos