[Steppes] I need a little help!

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Thu Mar 21 06:05:12 PST 2002

Greetings everyone, I apologize for the non-SCA use of this bandwidth.
I need a bit of manpower help, please.  I need a very heavy object
loaded into my truck, and I cannot do it alone.
The object is a kevil (a big iron cleat that ships tie up to a dock
on).  It weighs a few hundred pounds, I am guessing.  It is in my back
yard.  I need at least two strong men to put it in my truck so I can
return it to its home.  I have dollies to help, and we could fashion a
ramp out of lumber to help roll it up into the truck.
I need to have it in my truck by noonish on Wednesday.  The following
times are when I am NOT available due to prior commitments:
Thursday Night after 6:30 (tonight)
Friday before 6 pm
Sunday between noon and 6 pm
Monday noon to 2 pm
Tuesday evening after 5:30 pm

If you can help me, I would be very grateful.  Thank you.  Please call
me at 214-821-1223.

Catrin