[Steppes] Lost and Found

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Thu Mar 21 06:11:44 PST 2002

Greetings,

I have in my possession a few items not belonging to me.  They were
brought to my house afer the NTIF demo.  They include a bag full of
woven "placemats"; Kate, I think that these are yours. I also have a
brown fleece blanket, and two blue nylon folding camp chairs.  One is in
a bag, the other is not.
I will bring these items to Poulace tonight, and you may claim them
there.  If you cannot make it to Populace or send an emmissary, please
contact me to pick them up at another time.  They may end up in the
storage locker if left unclaimed for too long.
Thank you,

Catrin