[Steppes] Westwood Junior High Catapult Competition

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Fri Mar 22 12:42:18 PST 2002

I had to take a long lunch and go check out this demo. What an awesome
sight, there on the Horizon facing us were over a dozen trebuchets and
mongonels prepared to loose there loads at us. I heard the captains command
loose and the water balloons flew. We took many causalities. I took a direct
hit to the chest while Jacques and Baron Robin deflected shots with their
shields. I was truly saddened to have to leave to go back to work. I hope
that Lady Francesca or the Baroness will give us more details about what all
happened before and after I was there. I just have to say thank you to all
who showed up. The short time I was there I saw nothing but smiles from the
children, the teachers, and the parents who were there. This was a truly a
great experience.

Vivat Steppes Demo Team

Thank you,
Iames Lochlainn,