[Steppes] Meet Jason Hit, our newest newcomer!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 15:17:35 PST 2002

Greetings members of the Barony and the Cantons of Glaslyn and Lindenwood!

Jason is excited and ready to roll!!  Could someone help him out?  I
received his email last week and he is definitely ready!!

Jason, hope to see you at the business meeting at La Madeleine in Addison
next Tuesday.  I believe we discussed it last time!  Good luck with the hunt
for a costumer - there are many talented ladies AND men in the area who do
wonderful costuming!!  Before long, you, yourself,  will be able to make
great costumes for yourself.  Have you been to the Clothiers Guild yet?

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre
Steppes Hospitaler

>From: "Hitt, Jason" <Jason_Hitt at nexeninc.com>
>To: "'steppes at ansteorra.org'" <steppes at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: [Steppes] Needing tailor/seamstress in north dallas
>Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:17:01 -0700
>
>Hello, needing seamstress or tailor in DFW area, interested in trading
>leatherworking\metalworking\woodworking skills for clothing made. Will make
>whatever you want, contact at cutter07 at yahoo.com if interested or reply
>here. Thanks
>--

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "