[Steppes] Position open: Deputy Hospitaler - loaner garb/gear

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 16:46:17 PST 2002

Greetings,

I am looking for someone who would be able to take over the loaner garb and
feast gear to give out to newcomers.  Some of the nicest costumes are on a
dress rack, the others are in a few tubs.  Please contact me if you are
interested and would like to become a Deputy Hospitaler in charge of the
loaner items.  The really fun part is getting to meet excited newcomers when
they come to pick up their first garb.  I will be available for information
on what is required.

We are remodeling our guest room (previously the garb room) for a visitor
from Paris, France and would like the garb to be removed, hopefully, this
week.  Please contact me ASAP.

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre
Steppes Hospitaler

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "